ACME Single Facer
Quality corrugated sheets or rolls are made in the ACME SINGLE FACER which is designed to operate on all grade of paper.
Motorised loading reel stand is provided with double arm lifting and twin unwinding shafts for paper reels. Hand wheels are provided to upper corrugating rolls for adjustment of pressure at any selected setting. One side hand wheel with worm for the adjustment of the pressure roll.
Since the rolls are removed and replaced automatically, the roll change is safe and easy even when the rolls are hot, the fullproof design of cartridge roll change can be routinely and safely accomplished, even by less experience crews.
The quick Flute Change capability allows the box plant greater flexibility in scheduling as well as the ability to offer the customer whatever flute profile is needed.
- Working width: 2300mm
- Paper Roller diameter: Ø1500mm
- Min Clamp paper diameter: Ø350mm
- The lift-down arm adopted with cast iron curve structure, slinky firm and steady.
- Lift-down, clamp-loosen and left-right move are control by hydraulic.
- Tension control: pneumatic brake, with air-pressure valve, pressure regulating valve and manometer to show details when running.
- Whole machine adopts hydraulic control, easy to operate, low fault rate.