|Size||Floor space||H. P.||Weight Kg.||Speed stitch Per min.|
|20″||35″ x 16″||0.5||250||300|
|30″||45″ x 16″||0.5||275||300|
|36″||52″ x 16″||0.5||300||300|
|48″||70″ x 16″||0.5||350||300|
|Sizes 20″, 30″, 36″, 40″|
|Size||Creasing||Slitting (Trimming||Slotting||Corner cutting||Power||Machine Weight|
|75”||4 Set||2 Sets||3 Sets||1 Set||5 H.P||3.5 Ton|
|85”||4 Set||2 Sets||3 Sets||1 Set||5 H.P||3.75 Ton|
|95”||4 Set||2 Sets||3 Sets||1 Set||7.5 H.P||4.0 Ton|
- A range of machines particularly suitable for Die-cutting, Scoring & creasing work, on paper, card board, corrugated card board etc.
- The platen drive transmission is oil immersed with a large oil reservoir for increased heat dissipation
- Lubrication is positive. All parts of the press are pressure lubricated automatically with a hand pump mechanism
- Frame & platen are of high tensile cast iron
- Platen is driven from the anti-friction bearing mounted main shaft by two high-speed helical gears & by reduction helical gears
- Back gear shaft, reduction gear shaft & connecting arms mounted in P-Bronge bushings
- Connecting arms are of single piece & are of high tensile steel
- Heavy-duty clutch & brake are synchronized for automatic stop whenever clutch is dis-engaged
- Easily adjusted for automatic stop after each stroke or continuous operation
- Double micrometer impression adjustment allows impression control. Each side of the platen can be adjusted independently of the other. however platen setting should be exactly the same
- Compact design requires a minimum of floor space.
|Machine Size i.e. inside chase|
|Platen size||Floor space||Power H.P.||Speed strokes |
|19″ x 25″|
49cms x 64cms
|20″ x 26″|
51cms x 66cms
|52″ x 60″|
133cms x 153cms
|20″ x 30″|
51cms x 79cms
|21″ x 32″|
54cms x 82cms
|55″ x 60″|
150cms x 153cms
|25″ x 37″|
63.5cms x 94cms
|26″ x 38″|
66cms x 96.5cms
|60″ x 66″|
153 cms x 168cms
|30″ x 41″|
76cms x 104cms
|32″ x 43″|
81.5cms x 109.5cms
|70″ x 70″|
180cms x 180cms
|40″ x 50″|
101.5cms x 127cms.
|42″ x 52″|
|84″ x 84″|
231cms x 231cms
- 100% Indigenous components ensure easy availability of service parts.
- Simple in Design – easy to maintain.
- Instant heating system with tolerance +5% 0C prevents short circuit or damage to heater due to over oxidization.
- 30 seconds warm up., quiet intermittent action control.
- With start over device, can shoot troubles automatically and carry on the strapping cycle.
- With excellent quality of timer, solenoid and other electrical components.
|Type of Model||TABLE||ECONOMY||FLOOR|
|Dimensions||900 mm(L)||900 mm(L)||900 mm(L)|
|570 mm(W)||570 mm (W)||570 mm(W)|
|750 mm(H)||750 mm(H)||400 mm(H)|
|Net Weight||105 kgs||95 kgs||85 kgs|
|Strapping Speed||12 Straps Per Minute (2.5 sec.)|
|Package Size Minimum||60 mm (W)|
|Maximum||1500 mm x 1500 mm x 1500 mm|
|Power supply||240 V 50 Hz|
|Driving Motor||250 W x 1 (1/4 H.P.)|
|Strap Width||6 – 9 – 12 – 15 mm|