ACME Fully Automatic Ruling from Roll to Sheet
Two Feint Ruling head on each side of the web with brass disc of 45 mm dia. (Standard Ruling Dics) and one or two flexo head for Margin line and day and date or any other requirement Printing with rubber or Photo Polymer stereo.
- Faint ruling in 2 color
- Static eliminator to neutralize paper
- Jogging arrangement
- Counting provided
- Speed increase and decrease is possible
- Inching facility
- Self loading reel stand
- No necessity of oiling in gears
- High pile delivery
- Speed about 150 mtrs. Per minute
- Paper sensor for auto stop
- Reel Width – maximum 86 cms
- Can cut required size of paper by changing gears
- Machine noiseless and smooth in operation
- Ruling disc and spacer are of standard machine
- Imported A.C. very speed control provided with inching facility
- Core diameter – 70 – 110 cms
- Cutting length – 25 – 86 cms
- Floor space – 750 cms x 250 cm
- Net weight – approx. 7000 kgs
- Reel diameter – 120 cms
|SIZE||(Machine Width) – 91 cm (36″)|
|POWER||Main Motor – 3.5 kw (5 H.P.) Web Aligner – 0.75 kw (1 H.P.) High Pile Delivery – 1.5 kw (2 H.P.)|
|Working Size||Length Width Floor Space||Height||Power (Hp)||Heating power (Kw) Max total||Weight approx (kgs)||Total production approx 8 hrs running continuously considering. Full size decal paper of 90 or 100 gms|
|41 ½” 104 cms||18′ 540 cms||6 ½’ 195 cms||6′ 180 cms||5 HP & 2 HP||20 kw 4 heaters||4000||1 ton|
|51 ½” 129 cms||18′ 540 cms||7 ½’ 225 cms||6′ 180 cms||7.5 HP & 2 HP||24 Kw 4 heaters||4500||1.5 tons|
|62″ 155 cms||18′ 540 cms||8 ½’ 255 cms||6′ 190 cms||7.5 HP & 2 HP||30 Kw 4 heaters||5250||2 tons|
|74″ 185 cms||20′ 600 cms||10′ 300 cms||6′ 180 cms||10 Hp & 2 HP||36 Kw 4 heaters||6000||3 tons|
FOLD O MATIC IS EQUAL TO PROFIT
- MORE PRODUCTION IN LESS TIME
- Ream Feed System reduced labour cost
- High output reduces production cost
- Advance technology worth investment Most reasonable price
- Folded & counted sheets at economical price
- Relief from labour problems
- International technology at your doorstep
- The Machine is sturdy in construction with the extra heavy duty for any kind of tough job.
- Totally enclosed body.
- The gears are of Special casting hard material for longer life of the machine.
- The mechanism is designed to give more strength at the low consumption of power.
- The Steering wheel of the pressure clamp is at low level and mounted with bearing in order to have free access in operation.
- The machine is designed as per Japan type Drum system clutch and friction brake on both the sides.
- The friction brake of the Machine ensures the instant stop of the machine at any point of operation.
- Side tables and Side gauge are provided.
- The Plate is ground finished.
- The back gauge slides in the rectangle groove at the centre of the plate and at the same there are two slots at the corner of the Plate in which the back gauge with the guide slides that ensures totally against any cross cutting.
- Machine can be operated by power only.
- Unique memory protect key-protects stored programs against operator changes (Programs 10-gg).All programs are protected by a ni-cad battery back-up in the event of a power failure.
- Calculator keyboard allows normal calculations and storage of dimensions.
- Correct side key to adjust program for lay changes or heet stretch.
- Tabulation feature for automatic entry of repeat cut programs.
- Copy channel for use in conjunction with memory protect key (see1)
- Mode allows you to enter and use programs in Inch/Decimal, Inch/fractions or metric.
- Micro-computer backguage lock corrects the position of the backguage should it be moved by accident or paper jogging.
- Manual backgauge movement keys.
- Large LED readout of program, position of backgauge and cut side.
- Numerical keyboard for entry of programs.
- Insert & delete keys for correcting programs.
- Cut & store key which allows you to program automatically while cutting the first lift of stock.
- Manual feature so the paper cutter can be operated manually (for single cuts) and then return automatically to the program position.
- Program display shows all cuts stored within a program without moving backgauge.
- Run – Activates the backgauge at the start of the program and automatically advances after each cut.
|Machine Size i.e. inside chase measurement||Platen size||Floor space||Power H.P.||Speed strokes per min.||Weight Kgs.|
|19″ x 25″ 49cms x 64cms||20″ x 26″ 51cms x 66cms||52″ x 60″ 133cms x 153cms||3||28||2200|
|20″ x 30″ 51cms x 79cms||21″ x 32″ 54cms x 82cms||55″ x 60″ 150cms x 153cms||3||28||2500|
|25″ x 37″ 63.5cms x 94cms||26″ x 38″ 66cms x 96.5cms||60″ x 66″ 153 cms x 168cms||5||32||0|
|30″ x 41″ 76cms x 104cms||32″ x 43″ 81.5cms x 109.5cms||70″ x 70″ 180cms x 180cms||7.5||32||5000|
|40″ x 50″ 101.5cmsx 127cms.||42″ x 52″ 112.2cms x132cms||84″ x 84″ 231cms x 231cms||10||32||6000|
- The machine is fitted with interlock safety guard, which prevents operation unless the guard is in the correct position.
- The clear plastic front of the safety guard permits uninterrupted view of the stitching position.
- High operating speed at low cost.
- Universal table for saddle and flat work, with swivel clincher box to suit both types of work.
- All controls are light positive and can be reached with ease while the operator is seated.
- Changing of wire parts can be quickly and easily effected.
- Two-way wire straightening equipment.
- Driving belt and pulleys are completely guarded thus ensuring safety and cleanliness.
- Low cost of upkeep, as moving parts are made for long service.
- All parts readily accessible for ease of maintenance.
- Fitted with completely self-container motor drive.
- The motor has a power of H.P. and runs at 1.425 R.P.M.
- Length of stitch leg and thickness easily and quickly adjusted.
|NETT WEIGHT||160 kg|
|GROSS WEIGHT||209 kg|
|SHIPPING DIMENSION||800 x 700 x 1400|
|SPEED||280 staple / minute|
|DRIVING PULLEY||390 mm.|
|POWER REQUIRED||1 h.p.|
|HEIGHT OF TABLE FROM FLOOR||900 mm.|
|WIDTH OF SWITCH||14.5 mm.|
|MAXIMUM THICKNESS WITH FULL CLINCH||25 mm.|
|MAXIMUM THICKNESS FOR STABBING||44 mm.|
- This Machine is applicable for the square shape of spine of the saddle-stitched or flat bound exercise books.
- Open book flat without any damage of spine.
- Powerful hydraulic press from permanent square shape of the spine.
- 800/1000 cycle per hour for single copy.
- 1/5 copies upto maximum opening 60mm can be inserted into the machine.
- Square book are easy to handle for sticking and packing.
- P\C based control panel. Photo cell(sensor) for safety devices.
|Book Block Width (max)||1030mm||710mm||810mm||910mm|
|Spine Thickness (min-max)||5-70mm||5-60mm||5-60mm||5-60mm|
|System Clamping Pressure (kgs)||8500||6000||7000||7500|
|Squaring Pressure (kgs)||3500||2500||3000||3000|
|Electrical Load Motor (kva/hp)||2.25/3||1.5/2||2.25/3||225/3|
|Hydraulic Oil Capacity (ltrs)||100||60||70||80|
|Nett Weight Approx (kgs)||1200||700||850||950|
|Overall Dimensions (W*L*H)||40″*56″*42″||40″*42″*41″||40″*46″*41″||40″*49″*41″|
- Single Clamp Perfect Binder with Automatic Jogging and Clamping of the Signatures / Formes.
- Facility for Binding 2 identical books of size upto 1/8th Demy in a Single Binding Cycle.
- Easy Job Change over – Clamping of different jobs are automatic; Sliding Type Milling Front Plate, Self-Adjusting Cover Nipping Plates.
- Can handle a wide Range of jobs of thickness from 2 mm to 70 mm.
- Milling Cutter with Notching Tools for exposing maximum fibre possible.
- Grinding Wheel Attachment for Pad Making.
- Separate, Powerful Suction Device for Milling Waste Extraction.
- Excellent Control over Gluing with Roller and Scraper Mechanism.
- Cover Nipping Station with Facility to control the nipping and cover breaking pressure; Facility to vary the duration of Nipping.
- Safety Control Mechanisms – Book, Cover and Delivery Sensing.
|Size||Length||Width||Height||Motor||Speed ft. per minute||Weight App. Kgs.|
|60″ 150 cms||98″ 245 cms||30″ 75 cms||42″ 105 cms||1 h.p.||200||600|
|75″ 180 cms||108″ 270 cms||30″ 75 cms||42″ 105 cms||1 h.p.||200||750|
|85″ 210 cms||120″ 300 cms||30″ 75 cms||42″ 105 cms||1 h.p.||200||900|
|96″ 240 cms||132″ 330 cms||30″ 75 cms||42″ 105 cms||1 h.p.||200||1200|
Salient FeaturesSPECIFICATIONS This machine is heavy in construction and is foot operated. It is very useful for book binding and file manufacturing. Round cornering for visiting, invitation cards & office files, etc. can be done on this machine. It is also useful for making ‘T’ punch for loose leaf. The machine is provided with
- Four hole punch for file.
- Bodkin punch for book binding.
- ‘T’ shape punch for loose leaf ledger.
- Round corner punch for small visiting card, invitation card, playing cards, etc.
- Round corner big punch for invitation card, file etc.